This post may include affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
You’re going to love this Coconut Christmas Cocktail!
It’s a festive and insanely easy-to-make recipe that’s sure to please a crowd.
I’ve included a large batch recipe below for holiday parties and get-togethers.
Make one for yourself or a pitcher, it’s an adaptable drink that is light, yummy, and festive.
Use your favorite vodka – Smirnoff, Absolut, or in this case, I’m using Blue Roost Vodka since it was on sale at BevMo.
Not into vodka? Try rum, gin, or white tequila. Any of those liquors are great substitutes.
Don’t confuse this with Coquito. Coquito is a dairy-based drink. Whereas, this drink has no dairy in it, making it an idea cocktail for parties and large crowds.
Frequently Asked Question
Where does vodka originally come from?
The origin of vodka comes from either Poland or Russia and dates back to the 8th or 9th century. Today, several countries in the world produce this liquor.
What does vodka taste like?
Vodka is a flavorful liquor. Translation, it tastes like nothing. That is why it’s a great liquor to add to cocktails.
What is good to mix with vodka?
Soda water, cranberry juice, orange juice, grapefruit juice, soda, lime juice. The mixture combinations are endless.
More Cocktails You Might Like:
This Coconut Christmas Cocktail requires only a handful of ingredients.
Here, I’m using sugar to rim the glass, but you can also shredded coconut.
As decoration, I used cranberries and rosemary spring for a festive look.
For a topping, use either ground cinnamon or ground nutmeg. Happy Holidays!
HUNGRY FOR MORE?
Did you make this recipe? Please rate the recipe below!
Coconut Christmas Cocktail
For 1 glass:
- 2 ounces vodka
- 1/2 ounce lime (or juice of half lime)
- 1 ounce cream of coconut (not coconut cream)
For a pitcher (or 8 cups)
- 2 cups vodka
- 1/2 cup lime juice
- 1 cup cream of coconut
- lime (for the rim)
- sugar or shredded coconut (for the rim)
- ground cinnamon (topping)
For 1 glass:
- Juice the lime.
- Using the lime, rim the glass.
- Dip the rim into a plate with sugar or shredded coconut.
- Add the vodka, lime juice, and cream of coconut to a cocktail shaker.
- Add a handful of ice and strain into the prepared glasses.
- Sprinkle with ground cinnamon and enjoy!
- Add the vodka, lime juice, and cream of coconut to a large pitcher.
- Stir and mix well.
- Add ice to prepared glasses.
- Pour into glasses and enjoy!