This post may include affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
I’m married to a man from Buffalo, and he loves his chicken wings. Can’t say that’s a bad thing because I LOVE hot and spicy chicken wings with ranch dressing and a nice cold beer. Yes please! I’ve tried making chicken wings in the oven, but they just don’t come out the same. They’re still good, but there’s a distinct difference when eating something fried and something that is not. If we could eat all the fried food we wanted and our thighs would forgive us… Now that is the ultimate dream! Until then, we have Buffalo Chicken Biscuits. I wanted to make something that didn’t distract from the “not fried” factor. That’s when I remembered fried chicken and biscuits. Why not marry the two and add a some buffalo goodness?
I can almost guarantee you that these Buffalo Chicken Biscuits will be a big hit at your next gathering. They are perfect for entertaining. They’re easy-to-make and ready in no time. Hosting a party can be tough – kids running around, vegetarians, people arriving late to the party. Did I mention vegetarians? Take the help where you can. Whoever invented biscuits in an air-tight container deserves a Nobel Prize! Place the dough in a muffin tin, and voila! Individual Buffalo Chicken Biscuits. Then you can focus on the quinoa for the vegetarians. LOL.
Hungry for More?
Buffalo Chicken Biscuits
- 1 can 12 oz Pillsbury Grands biscuits
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 lb ground chicken
- 1 carrot diced
- 1 celery diced
- ¼ onion diced
- salt and pepper
- ½ cup hot sauce
- 4 tablespoons butter
- ¼ cup mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Heat oil in a pan.
- Add salt and pepper to the chicken.
- Cook chicken for 2 minutes. Drain excess fat.
- Add carrot, celery, onion, more salt and pepper.
- Cook for 2 minutes or until onion is translucent.
- Add hot sauce and butter and mix thoroughly. Cook for 1 minute.
- Remove from heat and let cool slightly.
- Grease muffin pan. I used butter biscuits and found that they did not require the greasing, but just to be on the safe side, grease away!
- Stuff the muffin pan with uncooked biscuits.
- Add chicken mixture to the biscuit cups and top with cheese.
- Bake for 10 minutes.