This post may include affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
This is a compensated campaign in collaboration with Farmland® and Latina Bloggers Connect.
It’s game time! I have two brothers and a dad who LOVE sports. During “La Copa,” or the World Cup, my house goes nuts. During football, it’s equally crazy with food and friends. My mom used to make all the food for us. Dish after dish.. para chuparse los dedos! Unfortunately, I like to watch the games too. So, making something quick like my Spicy Brown Sugar Bacon Crack is perfect.
En la mañana, we usually eat a hearty breakfast. I like Farmland® Bacon for the taste. It’s smoked over real hardwoods for maximum flavor. They also take great pride in the way they cure their meats and their smoking techniques. It’s a great way to start game day.
I always make a little extra just for my Spicy Brown Sugar Bacon Crack. It’s hard not to nibble on a piece of extra bacon, pero hay que tener fuerza! Be strong, my friends. I known bacon is hard to resist.
Here’s a tip. Stretch out the dough with your hands as much as you can. I placed it with over wax paper, but you can use a nonstick baking pan.
My Spicy Brown Sugar Bacon Crack is way too easy to make. I’m a good Mexican. I like my spice, but don’t worry. The brown sugar and the croissant bread tame the heat DOWN. Hope you enjoy!
Hungry for More?
Spicy Brown Sugar Bacon Crack
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Line a baking pan with wax paper.
- Unroll the crescent rolls into one single plane of dough, sealing in any gaps. Stretch the dough out evenly.
- Prick the dough with a fork all over. Set aside.
- Cook bacon. Drain. Let it cool and crumble into pieces.
- Drizzle the dough with the agave syrup.
- Sprinkle with half the brown sugar.
- Top with bacon, cumin, cayenne, and remaining brown sugar.
- Bake for approx. 25 minutes or until caramelized.
- Remove from the oven. Let cool before breaking into pieces.