Mexican Charcuterie Board
This Mexican Charcuterie Board is full of cheeses and other yummy treats. Impress your guests at your next fiesta with this easy combination of tasty bites.
Servings: 8 people
- 1 12-ounce Queso fresco sliced
- 1 8-ounce Manchego cheese sliced or diced
- 1 6-ounce Queso Chihuahua sliced or diced
- 1 cup corn salsa (or any mild salsa)
- 1 mandarine peeled and sliced
- 1/2 cup pecans peeled and halved
- 1/2 cup green olives stuffed with pimentos
- 1 cup guacamole
- 5 slices ham
- 1 4-ounce crackers
Choose a large wooden cutting board.
Place the cheese down first.
Arrange the remaining ingredients around the cheeses.
Use small serving boards, if necessary, olives, salsa, and guacamole.
Serve and enjoy.
Also try goat’s cheese, Queso Panela, and Queso Asadero. Cotija might be too salty for a charcuterie board.
Swap Out Ideas:
- Fruit - instead of mandarines, you can use grapes, strawberries, mango, peaches, apricots, apples.
- Nuts – instead of pecans, you can use peanuts, cashews, or almonds.
Calories: 165kcal | Carbohydrates: 8g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 13g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 11mg | Sodium: 574mg | Potassium: 338mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 310IU | Vitamin C: 7mg | Calcium: 28mg | Iron: 1mg