BLTA Sandwich with Herb Garlic Dressing
This BLTA Sandwich with Herb Garlic Dressing is something you can really sink your teeth into. Bacon, lettuce, tomato, and avocado. Doesn't that sound delicious?
- 4 slices of bread I used ciabatta
- 1 of a Haas avocado sliced into thin strips
- 2 to mato sliced
- 8 slices of bacon cooked
- 4 leaves of lettuce
- For Dressing:
- 1 garlic clove finely minced (or 1 tablespoon garlic powder)
- ¼ cup mayo or substitute with greek yogurt/ plain yogurt
- ¼ bunch of cilantro chopped
- ¼ bunch of parsley chopped
- ¼ bunch of mint chopped
- dash of hot sauce
- salt and pepper to taste
Lightly toast bread.
Meanwhile, mix all the dressing ingredients together.
Keep in the refrigerator until ready to use.
Spread herb garlic mayo dressing on the bread
Top with avocado, tomato, bacon, and lettuce.
Calories: 871kcal | Carbohydrates: 42g | Protein: 19g | Fat: 71g | Saturated Fat: 17g | Cholesterol: 70mg | Sodium: 1049mg | Potassium: 953mg | Fiber: 9g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 1350IU | Vitamin C: 27.4mg | Calcium: 24mg | Iron: 1.2mg