This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser, MARS. All opinions are mine alone. #BOOItForward #CollectiveBias”
My birthday is a few days before Halloween. I’ve had more Halloween birthday parties than I can count. Celebrating this scary time of the year is always fun especially when you give someone special a Halloween BOO Kit. You give someone a bag or bucket of goodies, and they do the same for someone else to keep the party going. This year, I’m BOO-ing my little brother. He is 6’3” and not so little. Andy’s in college, and knowing that he will have to go back to school to BOO someone makes this all the more fun.
Walmart is THE spot to shop for Halloween BOO Kit essentials. I bought some Skittles® Original Fun Size and SNICKERS® Fun Size. Check out this aisle with tons of candy and American Greetings® party bags, stickers, and more. There’s everything and anything under the sun for you to make a great BOO Kit. When Andy was little, he watched Ghostbusters® over and over again. The DVD is available in stores, at Walmart 10/11 and can be preordered on Blu-Ray or DVD now! Maybe we can watch it with my son on his next visit.
Top the peanut butter cookie with the candy. The candy melts while the cookie cooks. They are SO yummy and SO decadent. They make this BOO Kit all that more special.
- 1 cup unsalted butter
- 1 cup crunchy peanut butter
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2½ cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1½ teaspoons baking soda
- 1 dozen SNICKERS® Fun Size, chopped up into tiny pieces
- Cream butter, peanut butter, and sugars together in a bowl.
- Slowly beat in eggs.
- In a separate bowl, sift flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt
- Stir into butter mixture.
- Put dough in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
- Roll dough into 1 inch balls and put on baking sheets.
- Flatten each ball with a fork, making a crisscross pattern.
- Top with SNICKERS® Fun Size.
- Bake in a preheated 375 degrees F oven for about 8-10 minutes or until cookies begin to brown and chocolate is melted.
How to Make Ghost Lollipops:
What you need:
1 dozen white tissue
1 dozen lollipops
Ribbon (color of your choice)
Wrap each lollipop in tissue paper. Cut a piece of ribbon. Tie it around the “head” of the ghost. Put two ghost eyes. See pictures below.
These ghostly lollipops are the perfect movie snack for enjoying the new release of Ghostbusters®.
Once you’re done with your Ghost Lollipops and made some SNICKERS® Peanut Butter Cookies, it’s time to assemble the BOO Kit. Put everything inside – cookies, ghost lollipops, more candy, a fun message. I can’t wait to find out who he is going to #BOOItForward to. For more ideas and to print a BOO kit card, go to: BooItForward.com. Happy BOO-ing!