This is a sponsored post in partnership with Bonne Maman.
I enjoy a big breakfast. Who doesn’t? However, in my family, if I want breakfast, I have to make it. The Hubs and my Little Red are challenged in this department. Last time I let them in the kitchen, they burned toast, the fire alarm went off, and the neighbors came out…. Let’s not even talk about the floor! With Mother’s Day right around the corner, I am helping them out with this simple breakfast recipe that even a caveman in a kitchen can accomplish. Raspberry Cream Cheese Danishes are in order.
Raspberry Cream Cheese Danishes are a no-brainer to make. That’s why they make the perfect breakfast in bed Mother’s Day dish. You start by using store-bought crescent rolls. Without rolling out the dough, cut into small circles. See how big it is next to the ¼ cup measuring cup.
Then press down on the dough to make a well. Little fingers love to help with this task.
Make the sweet cream cheese filling.
Add a small spoonful of the cream cheese filling to each dough center.
Now add the Bonne Maman Raspberry Preserves. I find it funny that here we’re making Raspberry Cream Cheese Danishes for Mother’s Day breakfast and “Bonne Maman” in French means “Grandmother” or “Granny.” 🙂 This French recipe includes natural ingredients and fine quality fruit. Non-GMO, no high fructose corn syrup, no artificial coloring, no preservatives added. What mom doesn’t love that?
Time for the oven. While you’re waiting, I suggest pouring coffee into mom’s favorite coffee cup. Cream and sugar optional. Pick a flower from the garden. Maybe write her a note telling her how super duper awesome she is. She will undoubtedly enjoy these yummy Raspberry Cream Cheese Danishes, but more she’ll love you for showering her with love.
Note to the Hubs and son: Don’t forget to clean up the mess, and warn the local fire department before you start baking. (The mop is in the closet).
Have you entered the sweepstakes yet?
- ½ package cream cheese, softened
- ¼ cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 can refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 4 teaspoons Bonne Maman Raspberry Preserves
- Beat cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla until smooth.
- Set aside.
- Open crescent dinner rolls container.
- Do NOT unroll.
- Slice to create individual coin-sized circles.
- Place coins individually down on the baking sheet.
- Press down on each coin to create a small well.
- Add cream cheese filling to the center of each dough well.
- Top the cream cheese with Bonne Maman Raspberry Preserves.
- Bake in preheated oven 350 degrees F for 18-20 minutes.
- Let cool and serve.