This is a sponsored post for Crazy Cuizine. As always, all opinions are my own.
It’s the most wonderful time of the year! Every year, I feel pulled here and there and everywhere. I accept too many invitations. Dinners, parades, and tree lighting events. In my mind, I can do it all! I am Superwoman, hear me ROAR! … No, no, I can’t. I’m not in my 20s anymore. Remember your 20s…sad face. I need to make a promise to myself, and I’m doing this here in front of all of you: I will say no to some things this Christmas. Even just writing that down I feel a sense of relief. Mentally, I have to prepare myself because I know that someone will ask me, the food blogger, to bake and cook… or make tamales. YUM! Those are some serious time commitments. I have to think ahead.
This is where I have to take advantage of my go-to freezer staple – Crazy Cuizine! Crazy Cuizine is a line of authentic restaurant- quality chicken, beef and pork entrees inspired by Chinese, Japanese, Korean and Indian flavors. Since my Little Red is home more frequently around the holidays, I have to get creative with new recipes. How do Orange Chicken Burritos sound? Delicious, right?!
Since I anticipate my Little Red getting an extra dose of sugar around the holidays, I decided to sneak some veggies in these Orange Chicken Burritos. My son enjoyed them with peppers, lettuce and onions. A few of my favorite Crazy Cuizine products include Mandarin Orange Chicken, Teriyaki Chicken, Pork Potstickers and the brand’s new Chicken Tikka Masala. All of their products can be cooked in 18 minutes or less and are ideal for those moms who need to feed their kids quick and simple with all of the holiday stress.
- 1 box of Crazy Cuizine Orange Chicken
- 4 large burrito sized tortillas
- 4 leaves of lettuce
- 1 red pepper, sliced and sautéed
- ¼ onion, sliced and sautéed
- Remove sauce package and set aside.
- Cook the chicken according to the instructions.
- In a bowl, heat water in microwave for 1 minute.
- Remove from the microwave and place unopened sauce package inside the warm water.
- Set aside for 5 minutes or until the sauce is not frozen and in liquid form.
- Meanwhile, in a small pan sauté onions and red pepper.
- Warm up tortillas.
- Once everything is cooked, assemble by first laying down the tortilla, 1 tablespoon orange chicken sauce, lettuce, chicken, red pepper, and onion.
- Roll up.
If Orange Chicken Burritos are not your thing, you’ll love that Crazy Cuizine has recipes printed right on the box and a list of additional delicious recipes on their website. Like the brand on Facebook and Twitter to stay up-to-date on news!